BMW Group Park Lane is proud to be associated with Motability, a registered charity dedicated to helping disabled people and war pensioners obtain a new car through the Motability Car Scheme.
This route to worry-free motoring offers the following benefits:
- A new BMW or MINI every three years
- 60,000 mile allowance
- Insurance and road tax included
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built-in
- Accident and breakdown cover
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Ability to nominate up to two drivers
To lease a BMW or MINI through Motability, you must be receiving either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) Mobility Supplement (WPMS) and you must have at least 12 months award length remaining. Please contact Motability on 0845 456 4566 if you are unsure.
We have a team of accredited Motability Sales Specialists, who can help you select the car that suits your needs, either at our centre or in the comfort of your own home.